Friday, January 27, 2012

Sassy


You are what you eat


I woke up in a Fantastic mood! I say "fantastic" because even I'm not sure as to what words are going to come out of my mouth next. Fun right?! I think so anyways ;) Nothing wrong with a little sassiness to make the day interesting!

Since our household is on the oh-so-amazing lock down, I have come up with all sorts of fun things for us to do...outdoors. Right?! Just like how I have no vehicle but can think of a million reasons that I need to go for a drive. Blah!

I find myself looking on Pinterest for that magic quote or saying that will pop out and smack me in the forehead and get me into a much better mood. This is what I found:
Pinned Image
Um, YEH! Ok. So with this lovely day and my fantastic attitude that I have, I'm going to have to go with Kenny Chesney-Reality! =)

good quote.

Hm, I'm feeling like a better mom already! hahah!

Definitely putting this quote up in Tyler's room- describes my boy to a T!!
How cute?! Love this!! So need this for my boys <3

Well Grayson is in charge and he isn't ok with me being on the computer. Guess my break is over!
~Tomorrow is a new day~






No comments:

Post a Comment