Thursday, January 19, 2012

The cold icky winter weather finally found Minnesota! It has been bitterly freezing the last few days, we're talking at least -10!! AHH! I was sooo not ready for this! BRR!! I am not one for the cold temps :/
We also were visited by a nasty cold virus. So far nearly all of us have caught the darn thing! Grayson was the first and its spreading down the line and back.
***
It's already Thursday, again. Chemo days blow! Just saying... I hate that my little baby will be sick for the next 2-3 days and I will need to give him meds every 4 hours to make him feel better. I can't wait until we are hopefully cancer free this summer and remain cancer free!!
***


I was given a link to a youtube video that has my mind a spinning! A very sweet lady *rolls eyes* voiced her opinion on the 'Bald & Beautiful Barbie.' She basically stated she though it was a bad idea and one comment she made just stuck in my head, "bald and ugly." How can someone think that of a child? The worst part is, I'm sure there is others like her!
***
Now, I am off to attempt to watch Greys Anatomy. There is going to be a case of a kid with a brain tumor that is deemed inoperable. Sounds like I'm setting myself up for a good cry session huh?! haha! Have a good evening all!

No comments:

Post a Comment