Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Holly Jolly Something or Other!

I'm horrible! I write postings and then forget to finish them and actually post them! Hah! Guess it's very easy for me to get distracted. Just ask my husband. He swears I have ADD, and sometimes I just might have to agree with him ;)

It's been a long week, but a decent week! We like decent weeks around here. Grayson has had a few good days in a row now which totally rock! I love seeing him up and playing, and causing all kinds of messes. That's what little boys should be doing! Not laying around sick, not knowing what "sick" even means.

The weather around here has been so off. I am from way up north, you know, within jumping distance of the Canadian border. I am used to rugged horribly cold winters. The kind where you wear at least 3 layers and walk around like the little boy, Randy, on A Christmas Story "I can't put my arms down!" But this year is sooo weird. We have no snow! I really never ever thought I would be saying this, but I really want some! I don't want much, just a light snow fall on Christmas with those big fat fluffy snowflakes. Those are my favorite!

Speaking of Christmas, we are celebrating our Christmas on Mon-Tues of next week! I am so excited! So are my kids!! The kids got an early gift from Grammy. My mom sent money for the kids to go to the store and pick something out and so that's exactly what we did last night.

Buddy picked out this little guy and he has been doing a great job at keeping my boys entertained for hours. His eyes light up, he walks, and look at those muscles!

They have been playing so nice together! Its really cute and melts my heart. Grayson does everything Buddy does, its so precious! Looks up to his big brother <3

This is Emma B....who has now been nicknamed Diva B, for reason I'm sure you can imagine. Shes been so crabby lately and will have a meltdown at the smallest things. Heck, someone could look at her wrong and there she goes, throwing a fit and crying about it LOL. Its so hard not to sit and just laugh! Poor girl! LOL

We went and saw Santa the other day! The crowds of people was seriously insane. But whatever, we got to see Santa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment