Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Well I have some GREAT news!! Im PREGNANT!

Just kidding ;)

As usual, busy busy!! I've had lots of orders coming in and I LOVE this!! Love to all my awesome fans and customers <3 I wouldn't be able to stay home with my kiddos and especially Grayson, if it wasn't for all of you!

On an even better note, I have lost 15lbs. I am officially down to my pre-pregnancy weight, I mean way back...before my first pregnancy! I weigh a little less then I did when I graduated high school now. It feels amazing! I still need to tone up more but have been having a hard time doing so. I have hypoglycemia and it seems to always get the best of me. Need to get this checked on ;)

Check this site out. It's super tough lol! But at least you dont waste money on a ton of DVDs that will just sit and collect dust. I like that I can just go at my own pace on this site and lots of good advice. I have taken on the get fit challenge I presented to myself and I am winning!! YAY!

Thanks for stopping by everyone and checkin out my bod ;)
 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment