Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tomorrow Grayson goes for his first visit to see a guy about getting the braces for his legs. I cant remember what the guy is called (professional name that is?). Not sure if he will just get measured and all that tomorrow or if he will actually get the braces. Totally forgot about the appointment until hubby reminded me today. Blah! Seems like the days in between doctor visits goes by entirely too quick!
Grayson seems to be doing ok this last week since his transfusion. The first few days was really bad! He doesnt like when he cant see one of us, like if we leave the room to go do something (ex. bathroom break!) lol he will scream bloody murder! Not sure if its a phase or chemo related. Hate always guessing whats going on with him. Its draining :/
Im debating on whether I want to continue with my online shop or not. I like it but it seems like Ive lost interest and with Grayson always so demanding its like I just dont even care about doing it some days. Sad! Just going to take a little break and hope that I pick it back up. If not, then I will be selling it all!!! And man, there is a ton!


My new "thing" is back to photography. Ive been obsessed since as far back as I can remember. I had actually bought photoshop elements 9 back in January I think it was, before we fully found out what was going on with Grayson anyways. Well I never even downloaded it lol. I set it aside and forgot about it until yesterday. So I went ahead and downloaded it and wow, I feel so out of the loop! I have no idea how to do any of the editing and will be spending LOTS of time on youtube searching how to do the simplest editing. If y'all have any tips, please share them with me :) Im adding some photos and let me know what ya think. *too dark, too light, needs to be sharper...stuff like that :) TYIA! <3

1 comment:

  1. you are doing good with photoshop! those pics looks great for just opening it! i totally understand if you have to close down but you are so good at what you do! but if you do end up selling its totally understandable! you should have like an auction or something for grayson and that money could help you guys out! just a thought :)

    ReplyDelete