Monday, July 18, 2011

 
Well guess what? Grayson and our family were on the news yesterday. They did a little story on our family and what we are going through. They also talked about the benefit that was done for us last night at the Joke Joint Comedy Club in Lilydale. Which by the way was simply amazing! The comedians were sooooo funny! It was just a great night and we are so thankful to have such caring people that are willing to help our family. We cant thank you all enough, really! Here is a link to the News Story and you can see a video of us hehe. :)

I also want to say Thank You to all those that read the blog. You and your comments really help me get through some tough days that's for sure. I love hearing from you all so feel free to leave comments when ya got time ;) 

Grayson has been doing good. The last appointment was just the vincristine push and that went great (well as great as it can). Hes lost too much weight so he is now on an appetite stimulant so he can gain back some weight. Today hes been eating like a lil piggy which we LOVE! I had to make a trip to the store to get some more baby food lol! Grayson seems to keep those down great so we will need to go and get a ton of the baby foods again. 
He starts up with the chemo again on Thursday and will be going 4 weeks on that and 2 weeks off for a while.  Also hes lost a lot of hair now :(
But hes still damn cute! LOL he was mad at me in this pic! I was trying to "help" him eat and he was not having that! He wanted to do it all by himself, which is awesome but of course mommy wants to help :)

5 comments:

  1. I haven't been commenting as much as I'd like to, but that doesn't mean I'm not reading the blog. I'm so happy to hear about the comedy benefit and the news feature. I hope Grayson has a great week and you're getting some sleep. =) take care jess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm the one who sent the blankets for the comedy benefit auction and I understand you got to keep one which makes me very happy! I hope you and Grayson get a lot of use and enjoyment out of it! It will be especially cozy and warm in the winter. :)

    Bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So great to meet you and your husband and love the blog. Might I add that your kids have the prettiest eyes..all of them! My goodness, girl! lol

    I hope Grayson keeps eating his little heart out and putting back on a little weight. Don't worry too much about the hair because "Bald is Beautiful", Baby!

    XOXOX
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG yes! Thank you SOO much! The blankie is just adorable and Grayson LOVES it!! I lay it down on the floor in the living room and he will take laps around the blankie then dart across it lol! Its sooo cute ill have to try and take video! And Anita-Thanks girl!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so very welcome. That is just so cute that Grayson likes it!! Please do post a video! I'm sorry I can't figure out how to post with a name. attached. Duh! (It is Christine, but you can call me "Anonymous" lol!)

    ReplyDelete