Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The days seem to be more stressful then the week prior, and I didn't think that was possible! Grayson sure has been sick! From now on almost ALL of Graysons updates will be given via his Caring Bridge web page that I have set up. I know I said I wasn't going to set one up but I feel like it is the easiest and that way we can have others log in to give updates for us :)
Click the logo below to head on over, you will need to fill out some info in order to continue to his cute little page :) to search for his page, it is graysonbarry
CaringBridge
Here are some pics from the last week. 

 Emma and Buddy were sick so it was just Grayson and I at this last appointment. He did pretty well, and even napped after the port access was done and of course woke up as the chemo arrived lol.

 Made this shirt for him, he truly is the toughest lil kid i know!
 Breakfast of champions...er children with cancer....
 all sweaty at the parade on the 4th of July!
 Little Miss 4th of July :)


Sure Missing the GIRLS! They are having a blast with Grandpa and Wanda though, so I'm not too worried. They wouldn't be doing much of anything here. We don't usually get to do much being Grayson can not be in the sun. 
For the fourth we did watch a little bit of the parade and that was the extent of our 4th. Grayson was sick and crabby so we ended up not even going to see the fireworks... so sad! I love watching them!



2 comments:

  1. The caring bridge site says access is restricted so it wont let me see it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep sorry, it will say that until i personally accept the request and I had a lot of emails to go through so I hope I got everyone! If not then just fill it out again. sorry its kind of a pain at first

    ReplyDelete