Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Today Grayson and I went to St. Paul to his appointment with our neurologist. And while I'm talking about the neurologist...HI DR. FEYMA!! We Love You!! You're the best neurologist EVER! And I KNOW your reading this hahaha! :) But really we DO! You have been there with and for us along this not so joyous journey! Part of the family now :)

Everything is set in place and Grayson's next appointment is next Thursday. We will go see the oncologist and then he will start chemo that day. I don't know what to expect or really how to feel. I'm just hopeful that the chemo with help get rid of the tumor and we can be on our way over this little speed bump. 

We have decided that the older 2 girls are going to be spending some of the summer with my dad and step mom. The daycare here isn't going to be able to take them much and with Grayson needing to go in weekly once the treatment starts it just isn't going to work out here. So hoping that goes well. 
Definitely not how I had imagined our summer going, but we will make it work and try our best to still make it a fun summer! One thing I'm really worried about is about Jesse being able to take time off work. Not sure if he will be able to, and if he does its not paid. It will work out, somehow...someway...

Well i better get going, not sure what is going on with Grayson but he is NOT a happy boy today. Hes been really crabby and still hasn't napped today. Poor lil guy. Maybe getting in some more teeth :/  Off to give a few baths and then cuddle time! oooh how I love my cuddles :)




3 comments:

  1. Heather KoerbitzMay 24, 2011 at 5:43 PM

    Love you Jess...my heart just breaks to read this blog. I wish there was some other way, but maybe this is the way that will make it all go away. If you need any help with the kids I'm more then willing to take some of them. You could send Wyatt to my place if you want, he'd have a blast with Thomas! Please, if you need anything, call or text or message me on FB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear that Grayson has to go through chemo but supper happy that you have a positive attitude about it. I think that is 90% of the battle is having a good attitude about a not so good situation. Hope all goes well and just want you to know that I think of you and your family often. If Grayson see you in a good mood it will help him not be as nervous maybe. HH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big Big hugs for you and your family!!! That's all. I just want you to know that I'm here for you! {{{Aspholm Family}}}

    Much love to you, Grayson and the rest of your family!!!!

    Krystal,
    http://www.krystalskreativity.blogspot.com
    kreative.krystal at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete