Tuesday, April 12, 2011


Wow....today was just a hard day. Emma woke up with a slight temp, and 3 teeth coming through and was NOT a happy girl one bit. Today she wanted everyone to know that. Right away her crying woke up Grayson and Wyatt earlier then normal by about an hour. So right off the bat, it was going to be a long hard day.
Emma didn't want me to put her down at all and Wyatt took full advantage of this! He started out good, playing on the floor and talking to his toys. He counted by himself to 10! Then counted to 5 in Spanish (I don't sit and teach him Spanish in fact I never have so he's picked this up from Dora at some point lol). About 15 minutes later he was looking at a book of shapes and pointed them out to me and would say "mom, this square?" and it would be a square. Then, "mom, this a wectangle?" and yes it was a rectangle. This went on for every shape in the book and he knew them all! Such a smart boy I have, but he can also be very naughty! Like I said above, he took advantage of mom taking care of a sick baby and a crawling baby....he dumped lotion out in the bathtub, threw clean laundry in the dirty, poured soup in his hair among a few others. He was just on a roll today!
I was at my wits end by the time hubby came home so we packed up and went to the park. It turned out horrible...but had a few good moments :) I realize we need to have hard days like this in order to have the good, but really?? Could take it down a notch! :)
I love the way buddy says Emma, he throws a huge southern accent on it...almost like saying "Ey-mma" LOL or he will also call her "Emmy B" its sooo cute. He calls Grayson, "Gwayson."


1 comment:

  1. Isn't the weather wonderful? Yesterday I walked to the mailbox in my capris and a t-shirt!!! It was so nice that we could play outside!!! Yay! Glad you had "some" good moments in the day!

    Krystal,
    http://www.krystalskreativity.blogspot.com
    kreative.krystal at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete