Sunday, April 10, 2011

Today has just been a long day full of stress. The kids were all going in different directions all morning and I kept telling them the Twins were playing at 1!! They would get so excited. But come 12:30 I just couldn't take it anymore and packed up the kids and we took a walk to the park :) I would rather watch my twins play then watch the MN Twins play LOL :) It was a nice walk but it was super windy so we couldn't stay long at the park.
Needless to say, I'm super tired and just stressed even more due to some issues with certain people. I don't like the things that were said on my facebook page and I don't feel I need to explain nor defend myself against them.  I feel like I have a brick on my chest, like a panic attack is coming (Ive never had one but I think one is coming eventually with all the things going on). I have no energy to fight people that are just trying to bring me down. I feel I am doing the best I possibly can to make sure my kids are happy healthy well behaved kids. I know I can sleep good at night knowing this, but its hard when I have people saying stuff to stress me out. Ugh! just Ugh!!

8 comments:

  1. Ignore stupid people, you are doing a great job and myself I know for fact I could not be the mom you are if one of my children was sick. People are beyond rude so pay them no mind and keep doing what you are because you are doing a excellent job. Your kids are happy and taken care of so what else can you do? You are being so so strong for Grayson and you deserve an award for being this strong in your shoes. May God bless you, baby Grayson, and the idiot who obviously thought u deserved something else to worry and stress about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!!! I found your page through Polka Dot Junkie by Megan. I totally fell your Pain, Stress & Worry. My Daughter Emma who is 9 months old was diagnosed with B9 External Hydrocephalus (fluid on the brain) when she was 6 months old. Every two weeks since Jan. 27 we have been taking her to our local Ped. to have her head measured. Emmas head has not slowed up in growth so we are taking her back to her Neo on April 28th to see what he thinks. So don't feel alone cause your not alone & as far as those ppl on your FB page talking neg stuff don't let them get to you. Take Care & Stay Stronger Sweetie!!
    Oh, I have FB page if you would like to become friends.
    Brandy Wischnewsky
    Flatonia, TX.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about whatever people are saying on FB. I only read what you post on your blog & from the looks of it you are being the best mommy to your kids as you can with all that is going on. Keep your head up & ignore the negativity (even though its hard). Thoughts & prayers going out to you & your family!!!
    franm_athotmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trying again!

    Try not to worry about horrible people like that,causing you more stress than you already have. All that matters is the health of you and your sweet family, nothing else matters at all. People like this can make you ill and your sweet little family need you strong, try not to let them bring your down. You are a beautiful person. Hugs :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey hon, you know what I have to say on THAT "matter", we discussed that. Do NOT let that get to you. Please. Breathe, try to relax. NOT worth it. You know how it is, it should have been expected...and I am sorry that is going on. You have better support in your family and friends. Screw the rest. Love and hugs hon.
    ~Shannon~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all, I feel better today and I know I should not have let it get to me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your an awesome mom! Don't let anyone bring you down. Maybe you need to use the "unfriend" button on facebook :) You don't need that extra stress. Hope and praying for miracles! HH

    ReplyDelete