Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunday Funday

Well its Sunday..again. I don't know about anyone else, but my Sunday always seems like the craziest day of the week! First off, all the kids are home...which equals pure chaos! Sunday is my day of prep for the week to come. I spend the day doing laundry, writing down things that need to get done throughout the rest of the week (appointments usually) so come Monday morning I can just make all the calls, make sure bills are paid and mailed out/scheduled through bill pay, and just plain getting things in order around the house. 
I'm also one of those crazy coupon ladies. I refuse to pay full price for diapers or formula! Just not gonna happen! ;)
Somewhere in between all of this on my "to do" list, I usually try to find something fun to do with the kids. Today we are going to make some cute lil cupcakes! Wyatt is being extra naughty so I'm thinking its definitely going to be early to bed for him!
Well happy Sunday everyone! Ill post again later and will have pics of how our cupcakes turned out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment