Friday, April 22, 2011

I've had quite the day from hell. I am just so stressed out over everything with Grayson and then I have a certain someone talking bad about my kids. Who the hell does that?
Today the twins turned 11 months old!! Holy cow! Where did the time go?? The clinic called and Grayson has an appointment set up for next Friday for his upper GI scope thing to see if when he has this apnea that he is protecting the airway. I did get some pics of the kids today but with all this stress i have given myself a migraine. So I am going to try and get some sleep here soon and pray that im better for tomorrow. We are planning on doing easter eggs and I am hoping to take the kids to this easter egg hunt at the school tomorrow by myself and all 5 kiddos.
oh and the hubby shaved his head and walked downstairs a few minutes ago, he walked in the living room and Grayson screamed!! He freaked out, he did NOT recognize him at all!! hahhahahh poor lil guy! But man it was sure funny hahaha! Hes still got an eye on him right now lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment