Monday, March 28, 2011

Today has just been one of those days! I'm just really tired. Grayson was up a lot last night and then Emma kept waking up but would fall right back asleep. Not sure what she had going on, bad dreams maybe? And on top of that Grayson has not napped today yet! UGH~! He has spit up a lot more, its like all Ive done today is follow him around cleaning his spit up trail. He will be playing with something and next thing you know he just spit up all over it! Poor little guy! He doesn't want me out of his sight, he screams when he cant see me.
I'm not sure if it was just the way he kept trying to sit today or what but it seemed like his head was tilted to the side every time I looked at him. Sure hope that isnt coming back too.
Its so hard to see him regressing. Graysons teachers keep trying to get a hold of me to see if they can come for their visits but I just email them back saying we aren't ready. I don't know if I will ever be ready for them to come back. Its just one more time I have to explain what is going on with Grayson and when I say it, its like I'm lying. This just doesn't seem fair. He is 10 months old!!
But at least its almost Wednesday and I just hope and pray that they tell us answers, good answers. I'm dreading it also. So stressful!
Need to go do something tonight. Maybe head to MOA and do some window shopping. The stores have all their cute summer things out. I can not wait until its warm and summer is here!! I <3 Summer!!! Swimming, cook outs, kids can play outside, walks to the park....ohhhh will this snow ever go away? LOL I could go for a bloody mary and good dinner! :)


These pics are from yesterday, I forgot to upload them! I thought they were so cute! I'm still not sure what they were doing in the last pic but it was so funny! they were sitting like that and watching cartoons  (yes, i realize the other kids are gone but it seems more like a normal day if cartoons are on!haha)
OH and Emma is so damn cute! if you say "YAY!!!" she will clap her hands and sounds like she says yay! back at you LOL <3

2 comments: