Saturday, March 26, 2011

Little Blessings Boutique

If you haven't yet...you should stop by my new shop!! 
I will be trying to add things daily. I just cant get myself to go get a part time job outside the house and leave Grayson and the others at home so this is what I will be doing to help pay Grayson's medical expenses. I never realized just how quickly things add up when you have a sick child! 

So please head to My Shop and "Like" my page :)  
*If you have any questions on ordering please email me at jessicaLBB@yahoo.com



Once Again we want to Thank Everyone for your support! We appreciate the comments and the prayers more then we can find the words to tell you all. Also a very special Thank You to everyone that is participating in the Card Benefit for Grayson. It means so much to us! <3 Love you all!!


3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear of your struggles, but also am encouraged to see your trying to look on the bright side! Your fam is adorable! Are Grayson and Emma twins? You are blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes they are twins, and thank you so much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica, can people who want to order "Wear Gray for Grayson" T~Shirt order them and pay for them with pay-Pal on this page?

    ReplyDelete