Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Things have been pretty crazy around here. Emma has been waking up the last few nights crying and just being whiny. She does that for like maybe 2 or 3 minutes and then goes back to sleep and does this around every 45 minutes to an hour and half. She doesn't want to eat or anything really just does the whining and wakes me up then she goes right back to sleep. I don't feel any teeth so I'm not sure whats going on with her.
Wyatt has been coughing and running a fever again. Can pneumonia come back?? Not sure but I have the Vic's out and man do I love that smell!! YUM! 
Grayson is cutting his third tooth! I felt it yesterday finally after a few not so happy days of him crying with swollen gums :( 
Grayson has also started shaking his head, almost like you would to say "no" and I'm not sure if he just learned to do this or if its something more to do with the tumor. He just does it at such odd times and he won't keep doing it, like if he was copying someone. If you wave he will copy you and do it back, same with if you open your mouth big and wide while looking at him. So, need to give the neurologist a heads up on this new "development."
Also Grayson doesn't need to see a physical therapist anymore. He will continue to see a teacher and an occupational therapist each week. He is also going to be set up with a person that helps with food (him swallowing), I don't remember what they are called. He has trouble with his tongue muscles. The neurologist said its more then likely from where the tumor is sitting, because breathing and eating/swallowing nerves are all right there.
On a good note-The twins are 9 MONTHS OLD TODAY!!! Yikes!! My babies are getting so big! I will try and get pictures up later on today! Need to get back in the swing of things and keep this blog updated more :P

No comments:

Post a Comment